Friday, March 27, 2009

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

They never talk about themselves but listen to you while you talk about yourself, and keep up an appearance of being interested in the conversation. ~Jerome K. Jerome

Today we welcomed a new addition to our little family - a Sheprador puppy. No name yet.

A Sheprador is a "designer breed" or "hybrid". No name comes from an AKC registered Australian Shepherd and an AKC registered yellow Labrador Retriever. I found him by searching the KSL.com classifieds for either an Australian Shepherd or a Dachshund. That site has everything. When I saw the picture of these pups, I had to call. Once I held him, I had to bring him home.

So far he is sweet tempered and well behaved. We will see what tomorrow brings.






No comments: