Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Check it out...

I've been wanting to find a place that could help me improve my little spot of ground in the blogging world and have found it at Sneaky Momma Blog Design. Jill has great tips and ideas for bloggers.  Best of all she has tips for all blogger levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced.  This is just what I have been looking for because heaven knows the Blogger Help really isn't all that helpful - at least for me it hasn't been. 

Thanks to Jill I have finally figured out how to add a signature.  Isn't it lovely? I'm excited to see what else I can find.  Check it out.

7 comments:

just call me jo said...

I always wondered how bloggers got those signatures. Love yours. I'll go there. Though, I'm extremely stupid on blogging help sites in most cases. Maybe this one will be different.

just call me jo said...

You must be smarter than I. I went to that site but it's a little intimidating for me. I need a site for dummies.

Linda said...

Thanks for the heads up. I'll go on over and check out her site.

Love the signature!

Pam said...

I'll have to check her out. I have a siggie, but always forget to use it. : )

Amy said...

Jo-send me an e-mail at ahpery1@gmail.com and maybe I can help you navigate the site. It was a little confusing for me at first but once I got the hang of it, it was okay. It took an hour for me to figure out the signature thing and it really wasn't that hard once I actually did it.

myletterstoemily said...

thanks for the tip. i am soooooo lost!

people complain that my site feed stopped
in november, etc...

blessings,
lea

myletterstoemily said...

hi again! i just went to 'sneaky' and learned
a headache full.

thank you so much