Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I did it!!!

I went to the hospital to visit JP.  I stopped at the florist looking for a "guy" type of thing and came out with an old-fashioned honey jar with a fake daisy type flower in it, but had the florist add a couple gerbera daisies in bright red and orange and some greenery.  It is so dang cut and not too girly.  I wish I had taken a picture.  He liked the flowers and the juice I brought him.  I had called before hand to see if he needed anything.  "Juice" was all he said, so I picked up a few different flavors for him.  But I think he like the company the most.  I didn't stay too long cause he needs to get some rest but will go back tomorrow.  I didn't need to overthink it at all, I just needed to DO. 

1 comment:

mCat said...

Well played. Proud of you!