Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Thanksgiving

I am thankful for..

FAMILY...they are always there, no matter what. 

MOM...for loving me unconditionally. Calling me often - even when it drives me a little nutty. Supporting me and pointing out the positives in my life when all I see are negatives.

DAD...for his unconditional love. Sharing his hobbies with me. Making me laugh. Letting me tease him and get away with it. Always putting his families need above his own.

SISTERS...for knowing me well enough to not have to ask, "What's wrong?" and letting me tell them everything that is.
 
BROTHERS...for being protective but not obnoxiously so.  For demonstrating that there really are some decent men in the world.
 
FRIENDS...for laughing with, crying with, and simply being there.
 
MY SON...for everything. My world. My life.  My heart.  The best part of me.
 
 
 

3 comments:

just call me jo said...

And we're thankful for you too, Amy! Love and hugs for the whole holiday season.

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Beautiful... I may be sniffling over here!

mCat said...

Oh I LOVE your list! Especially with your son at the very end and the love that comes out in your words.

xoxo