- People who drive on I-15 through the Utah County construction zone like they are qualifying for an Indy car race. Slow down people!!! I have family and friends working on the Interstate reconstruction project everyday.
- When the under-wire in my bra breaks through the casing. Seriously!?!? With all of the technology in the world today, why can't Victoria's Secret come up with a revolutionary fabric that keeps the under-wire from breaking through. For $50, I expect my bra to be Teflon tough.
- When I set down my glasses and can't find them again. No, I am not scatter brained - at least not when it comes to this - it is because I am so BLIND without my glasses that I can't see where I set the darn things. My vision is about 20/800. Yep. What the average person can see at 800 feet, I can see at 20.
- Going to Wal-mart. I'm serious about this one. I am not a super fan of Wal-mart. I prefer to buy my groceries at a locally owned grocery store because they actually have the produce I am looking for. And forget buying clothes at Wal-mart. It seems you either need to be in the Miley Cyrus or Betty White category to find anything at all worth wearing. Well, except for sportswear. I do buy my workout clothes there. They are cheap and with any luck I will need to buy smaller sizes sooner rather than later.
- Finding out important news about loved ones on Facebook. I am talking about things like family illnesses, or that my best friend has a new boyfriend. Somethings are worth an actual conversation folks.
- Wasting half an hour texting when a 5 minute conversation would have taken up less time and gotten the job handled much quicker.
- My work computer constantly crashing while I am trying to work on a specific project. It only happens on that project.
- The almost constant use of the word God on television. One of the reason I rarely watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition is because of all of the kids who constantly say, "Oh my G". Call me weird but it bugs me. I am from Utah and prefer "Gosh".
- Television shows that purposely use the F-word just to bleep it out. I hate hearing the bleeping bleeps, so leave the bleep word out of the bleeping show, so that there is no bleepin' bleeping.
- Not being able to come up with a number ten on my peeved list.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
I'm Peeved...Well maybe not so much
What get's you peeved? Here - in no particular order -are some of my pet peeves. Little, big, silly, weird. Here you have it, at least what I could think of today.