Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Music Mash Up

To share the holiday spirit I was going to give you a list of my favorite Christmas songs with maybe a clip or two from YouTube but I became distracted when I decided to look up this clip instead.  My son told me about this a few weeks ago, then on Sunday on the way home from a family Christmas party, I tuned to a station I don't normally listen to and heard it for the first time.  I love the way the two songs combine to make something beautiful.  I hope it brings a smile to your face and a spring to your step.  Enjoy.

3 comments:

just call me jo said...

I love the two instruments and all the accompaniment. Thanks for that. Lifted my spirits.

mCat said...

Love it!

Single and Sane said...

It definitely brought a smile to my face! And thanks for the spring in my step, as well. ;-)

Margaret